Katrina Kaif was born in Hong Kong on July 16, 1983, as Katrina Turquotte. Her hometown is London, England, in the United Kingdom. Kat, Katz, Katy, and Sambo are some of her friends’ nicknames for her. She travelled much as a youngster. Following her birth in Hong Kong, her family relocated to China, Japan, France, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, and other European nations.
|Known For||Bang Bang (2014)|
|Nickname||Kat, Katy, Katz and Sambo|
|Full Name||Katrina Turquotte|
|Age||38 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||16 July 1983|
They then travelled to Belgium and then Hawaii. They relocated to England, her mother’s homeland when she was 14 years old and stayed there for nearly three years. She came to India for a modelling job when she was 17 years old. She stated in one of her interviews that she was not in contact. with her father. Initially, she used her mother’s surname, but after shifting to India, she changed her surname to her father’s surname as she thought Kaif would be pronounced easily.
She built a successful modelling career in India and decided to stay in the country to pursue her dreams. Her inadequate mastery of the Hindi language caused her a lot of difficulties initially, but she was subsequently cast in Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (2005). She appeared opposite Salman Khan, Sushmita Sen, and Sohail Khan in this film.
In Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, she collaborated with Akshay Kumar (2006). Namastey London (2007) was a career-defining film for her in the Bollywood industry. It was, she claims, the first time she had a dominant role. She appeared in the films Partner and Welcome in 2007. These films were both commercially successful. Race(2008), in which she co-starred with Saif Ali Khan, Bipasha Basu, and Akshay Khanna, was also a success.
|Real Name||Katrina Turquotte|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters– 174 cm|
in meters– 1.74 m
in feet inches– 5′ 8½”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg|
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Debut||Film: Boom (2003)|
|Date of Birth||16 July 1983|
|Age (as of 2021)||38 Years|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|School||Homeschooling (Taught at home by her mother, tutors and also did correspondence courses)|
|College||Dropout (Left her college in London to pursue acting career in Bollywood)|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian |
|Hobbies||Playing Chess, Painting, Reading|
|Controversy||• During the shooting of the film Namastey London, Katrina went to Ajmer Sharif dargah wearing a short skirt that irked people’s religious sentiments and the scene had to be reshot.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||9 December 2021|
|Marriage Place||Six Senses Fort Barware, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Salman Khan (Actor)|
• Ranbir Kapoor (Actor)
• Vicky Kaushal
Katrina Kaif Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Katrina Kaif‘s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Katrina Kaif in 2022?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||(approx.) $6 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Rs. 6-7 Crores per film|
Sister(s): Isabelle Kaif
Christine Raphael Duran Spencer
Melissa Turcotte Roberts
Due to constant movement, she did not attend any school and was taught at home by her mother. She also took several distance learning courses. She won a beauty pageant in Hawaii when she was 14 years old. Katrina then went on to work as a professional model in London. She used to work for a number of different freelancing agencies. She’s also walked the runway during London Fashion Week. She was recognized by filmmaker Kaizad Gustad during one of her fashion exhibitions, and he put her in his film Boom in 2003, which was her Bollywood debut, however, the film bombed at the box office. According to reports, the picture was a flop due to her weak knowledge of Hindi. She then put in a lot of effort to learn Hindi and went on to star in a number of successful films.
- Also Read: Charmsukh web series cast
- Also Read: Kooku Web Series Cast
- Also Read: ktm movie
- Also Read: MS Sethi Biography
- Also Read: Rajsi Verma Biography
- Katrina Kaif was paid 7.5 million dollars in 2004 for the Telugu film Malliswari, the biggest remuneration for a South Indian actress at the time.
Emilio Pucci, an Italian fashion designer, gave her a silver outfit costing Rs 2 lakh (INR) that she wore in the Bollywood film Welcome (2007).
- She was the most searched Indian celebrity on Google in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- Katrina gave all of the money she earned on the game shows 10 Ka Dum and Kaun Banega Crorepati to her mother’s Mercy Home orphanage.
- She is a fervent believer in God, and she visits Mount Mary Church and Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai before the premiere of her film.
- In Bollywood film industry, she considers film director Kabir Khan as her best friend.
- Katrina Kaif drinks alcohol.
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert Pattinson, Johnny Depp, and Hrithik Roshan are her favorite actors, and Penelope Cruz, Kajol, Sridevi, and Madhuri Dixit are her favorite actresses.
- She is a non-vegetarian, and some of her favorite dishes are steamed fish, Yorkshire pudding, cheesecake, grilled vegetables, cinnamon rolls, kheer, lamb chops with salad & baby potatoes.
- She was in a relationship with Salman Khan.
- She recorded Rhyme Skool, an album if nursery rhymes composed by A. R. Rahman for charity purpose.
- She changed her surname to Kaif because she thought it was easier to pronounce.
- She also did a small role in a Tamil movie Allari Pidugu (2005).
- She lived in London only for three years before coming to India.
- She is an amazing dancer.