Natalie Morales Wiki:- As you, all know that Natalie Morales is an American journalist. In this blog, we bring the information about her personal life and her care details just like her family, Biography, Wikipedia, Husband/Husband’s name, net worth income, and more details that you want to know.
Who is Natalie Morales?
Natalie Morales born on 6 June 1972 in Taipei, Taiwan is an American journalist who is currently a co-host and moderator of the CBS Daytime talk show The Talk. Prior to that, Morales worked for NBC News as the West Coast anchor of Today and appeared on Dateline NBC and NBC Nightly News. So all Fans Continue to read this article and know all detail on this Page.
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) November 19, 2021
Natalie Morales Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband
|Real Name||Natalie Morales|
|Husband Name||Joseph Rhodes|
|Age||49 Years Old|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Date of Birth||6 June 1972|
|Birth Place||Taipei, Taiwan|
|School Name||Rodney High School|
|College Name||Rutgers University|
|Father Name||Lieutenant Colonel Mario Morales Jr|
|Siblings [Sister]||Not Known|
|Children Name||2 sons- Josh and Luke Hudson|
|Net Worth, Salary||$18 Million|
Natalie Morales Wiki
Natalie Morales born on 6 June 1972 in Taipei, Taiwan is an American journalist who is currently a co-host and moderator of the CBS Daytime talk show The Talk. Prior to that, Morales worked for NBC News as the West Coast anchor of Today and appeared on Dateline NBC and NBC Nightly News.
In August 2016, after the Rio Summer Olympics, Morales moved to Los Angeles, where she became both the West Coast anchor of Today and Billy Bush’s replacement as host of Access Hollywood and Access Hollywood Live while continuing as a correspondent for Dateline.
Natalie Morales Personal Life & Career
- Natalie Morales was born on 6 June 1972 in Taipei, Taiwan
- By profession, she is a Journalist
- Morales was born in Taiwan, to a Brazilian mother, Penelope, and a Puerto Rican father, Lieutenant Colonel Mario Morales, Jr.
- She graduated in 1990 from Caesar Rodney High School located in Camden, Delaware.
- She was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and graduated summa cum laude.
- Morales worked at Chase Bank before pursuing her journalism career
- Morales married Joseph Rhodes on August 22, 1998
- Morales gave birth to a son, Josh, via C-section at Hoboken’s St. Mary Hospital
Natalie Morales Husband & Parents
|Natalie Husband Name||Joseph Rhodes|
|Natalie Father’s Name||Lieutenant Colonel Mario Morales Jr|
|Natalie Mother’s Name||Penelope|
Natalie Morales Boyfriends, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Natalie Morales’s marital status is Married. Her Husband’s name is Joseph Rhodes. If you wanna both are love story then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Read Also: Bron Breaker [Wrestler] Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend
Natalie Morales Profession & Networth Income
- By profession, she is a Journalist, Author and Television Presenter
- Her Networth Income is $18 million
Natalie Morales Instagram/Twitter/Wikipedia Profiles
Sources By Wikipedia