WBPSC Exam 2021: The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has postponed a number of other tests including the West Bengal Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2021 and West Bengal Civil Services Main Examination 2020. of Covid-19 nationwide including West Bengal. Official details regarding the postponement of the various competition tests for 2019 and 2020 were released on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, on the official website, wbpsc.gov.in.
These exams were affected
- West Bengal Civil Services Main Examination 2020 (17 to 19 and 21 May 2021)
- West Bengal Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2021 (30 May 2021)
- West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment (Prelims) Exam 2020 (13 June 2021)
- Workshop Instructor – 23 May 2021
- Instructor of Legal Metrology – 23 May 2021
- Geo Physicist Assistant – 4 June 2021
- Districts Organizer of Physical Education – 4 June 2021
- Preparatory School Mistress, Victoria Boys’ School – 4 June 2021
- Industrial Chemist (General Wing) – 4 June 2021
All tests were postponed from May 7 to June 30.
According to the announcement of the West Bengal Public Service Commission, the Commission has announced the postponement of the proposed tests conducted from May 7 to June 30, 2021, after consultation with the national government. At the same time, the Commission has not announced a possible new date for these postponed tests. However, the WBPSC has urged all candidates who have been scheduled for the various postponed exams to continue visiting the Commission’s website from time to time to receive updates related to the exams.