Greetings, friends! In today’s piece, we’ll inform you about Axis Bank’s Consolidated Charge. If you already have an Axis Bank account, you are aware that Axis Bank deducts Consolidated Charge every month. Alternatively, it is only trimmed once every three months (three months). Sometimes your consolidated charge is deducted in excess of 400 or 500 dollars; if this is the case for you, continue reading this post to the conclusion; in today’s article, we will tell you what to do. You want to know why your money is being sliced, and you also want to know how Axis Bank Consolidated Charge is off. Axis Bank Consolidated Charge, please let us know what occurs, Axis Bank Consolidated Charge. How can we detect and prevent Axis Bank Consolidated Charges?
What is Axis Bank Consolidated Charge?
Friends, as you are aware, Axis Bank allows you to establish a variety of accounts to suit your needs. Transaction Limits, Check Book Limits, Internet Banking Limits, UPI Limits, and Online Shopping Limits apply to all types of accounts. Your account has a lot of restrictions.
In this case, if you conduct any transaction that exceeds the account’s limit or use any bank service that is not included in your account’s free offerings, Axis Bank Extra Charge (including GST) is deducted from your account, which we refer to as Consolidated Charge.
Axis Bank Consolidated Charges
1. Transaction Limit for ATM
Friends, other banks, in addition to Axis Bank, levy a Bank Consolidated Charge of around twenty rupees if you withdraw money from an ATM more than five times. That is why you must keep track of how many times you have used an ATM in a given month.
2. Cash Deposit Capacity
Friends, Axis Bank has various restrictions for different types of accounts, therefore if you deposit money in the bank more frequently or more than the limit, you will have to pay Axis Bank Consolidated Charge
3. Maintain a Low Minimum Balance Charges Consolidated
Friends, it does not matter if you have a zero balance account when you create an account with any bank; but, if your account is a regular account, you will be required to maintain the minimum balance of that bank account every month if your balance falls below that amount. You will have to pay Axis Bank Consolidated Charge if it is less.
How To Check Axis Bank Consolidated Charge?
- To do so, use mobile banking or net banking to log in to your Axis Bank account (account). Then you must review your statement. You must examine the declaration of the date on which your money was deducted, as well as the reason for the deduction.
- You will notice that the specifics of your transaction will be presented here, including when it was deducted, how much money was deducted, and why it was deducted. If your money is deducted in the form of Consolidated Charge, you will find a summary below that will assist you to understand why your money is being taken.
- How to find out by checking its done statement, further tell you how you can stop this Axis Bank consolidate charge?
What Is Axis Bank Customer Care Number?
There are two Axis Bank customer care numbers for retail phone banking.
- 1860 419 5555 (Toll free)
- 1860 500 5555 (Toll-free)
- 1800 – 419 – 5577 (Toll free)
So, now that we know what Axis Bank Consolidated Charge is, how do we turn it off? Friends, if you want to know more about this, please leave a comment below and I will respond; if you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends so that they can learn more about it as well; thank you.