Exercise and yoga are most important to keep the human body healthy. This not only keeps the body healthy. Rather, it also keeps the human mind calm. A sense of positivity arises in him. People adopt various measures to keep their body fit, such as running, jumping, doing yoga, cycling etc. Let us tell you that cycling is an exercise that people all over the world do. But have you ever wondered when and how this exercise started? Who adopted the mantra of staying fit like this and inspired people. So let us tell you about World Bicycle Day in this article today.
World Bicycle Day 2021
|Name||World Bicycle Day|
|Beginning||the year 2018|
|declared||By the United Nations General Assembly|
|where did it start||from New York|
|in the year 2021||fourth|
|first cycle||Von Dress (in 1817)|
World Cycle Day
Friends, you must have always seen children riding bicycles, so even when you were a child, you would have used to ride a bicycle. Earlier, when there were no vehicles like petrol vehicles, people used to ride bicycles only. But what used to be a need of the people earlier has now become a hobby for the youth in today’s time. And why only youth, people of all ages have become fond of cycling nowadays. And the reason for this is to keep their body fit, all those people have started cycling to keep their body fit. In fact, today people celebrate World Bicycle Day with great enthusiasm, which was announced a few years ago. This day inspires people to stay fit. And the most important thing is that since this day has started. Since then it has become the hobby of most people.
When did World Bicycle Day start (History) (History)
In April 2018, June 3 was declared World Bicycle Day by the United Nations General Assembly. The day began as a result of the support of Leszek Sibilski’s Crusade, Turkmenistan and 56 other countries recognize World Bicycle Day. The day is marked by events held around the world, including UCI’s own World Cycling Center in Aigle.
World’s first cycle
The first bicycle in the world was manufactured 203 years ago i.e. in 1817 by von Dress. But it is said that before that, in 1816, a Parisian artisan had built a hobby horse called Kath Ka Ghoda.
Cycle in India
The cycle in India came after India’s independence from the British i.e. in 1947, and since then people have been running it.
When is World Bicycle Day celebrated?
The first World Bicycle Day was declared in 2018 by the United Nations General Assembly in New York. This day was June 3rd. And since then World Bicycle Day is being celebrated all over the world on 3rd June.
Importance of World Bicycle Day
World Bicycle Day was celebrated to honour the many types of cyclists present around the world. How the cycle belongs to the whole humanity, what is its benefit, all this is remembered on this day Kysal is known for being simple, affordable, reliable. Bicycle is also known to be an environmentally beneficial tool. Bicycle not only helps in transporting a person from one place to another but it can also be used to transport more than just passengers. World Bicycle Day not only honours bicycles around the world but encourages many states to focus on those policies and programs. In which the cycle is included in the national and sub-national development.
Why is World Bicycle Day celebrated?
Cycling is a simple, reliable and eco-friendly mode of transport. The bicycle serves as a means of personal development as well as access to education, health care and sports. The cycle is a symbol of eco-friendly transport, which does not cause pollution and is also cheap. People celebrate World Bicycle Day so that they can keep their body and this earth fit. No disease can touch them. Because any disease hollows the human body from inside. And once the disease occurs, it cannot be cured soon. Some people are saved from this, while some have to wash their hands from their body. That’s why people celebrate this day to keep themselves i.e. their body fit.
How is World Bicycle Day celebrated?
On the day of World Bicycle Day, people wake up early in the morning to go cycling and cycle for miles. This also gives energy to their body. And his body remains fit. Also, it is a very simple and cheap solution and there is no harm in it. However, this year due to Kovid 19, people can celebrate this day in a slightly different way.
World Bicycle Day 2021 Date
This year the fourth World Bicycle Day is being celebrated across the world. Which is on Thursday, June 3rd.
World Bicycle Day 2021 Theme
Every year some theme is kept on the day of World Bicycle Day. And according to that people celebrate this day, a theme has been set this year too. Which is ‘ the uniqueness, versatility and longevity of the bicycle as a simple, durable, economical, and reliable transport’.
World Bicycle Day Quotes (Hindi Translation) (Quotes)
- Ernest Hemingway said that – ‘The best way to learn the outline of a country is by riding a bicycle because you have to sweat the hills. And they have to get down. This makes you remember them as they really are, whereas only a high hill in a motor car impresses you. And you don’t remember the country you pass through, but you can get to it by riding a bicycle.
- Monsieur Arthur Conan Doyle said – ‘When spirits are low, people see darkness in the day, when it becomes less monotonous, when hope hardly seems worthwhile, just get on a bicycle, and go out for a walk on the road Go on, carelessly about the ride you’re on’
- Susan B. Anthony says that – ‘The cycle has done more work for the emancipation of women than anything else in the world.’
- HG Wells says – ‘Every time I see an adult man riding a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of mankind’
- Albert Einstein said – ‘Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving
World Bicycle Day 2021 Greeting and Wishes
- The benefits of cycling are endless, thanks to the United Nations for this day and wishing everyone a Happy World Bicycle Day 2021.
- Nearly one billion people ride bicycles – for transport, for entertainment and for sport. Happy World Bicycle Day 2021.
- Gift a bicycle to your kids this June they will be both healthy and happy Happy World Bicycle Day 2021
- Keep Cycling and Keep Safe, Happy Cycling Day.
- Cycling is healthy, fun and low-impact exercise. Wishing you all a very Happy World Bicycle Day 2021.
- This June let us remove our troubles, Happy World Bicycle Day 2021
- Cycling keeps people fit and healthy Happy World Bicycle Day 2021 to all
In this way, keep celebrating this day to keep your body fit, and inspire people to do the same. So that the whole world remains healthy, no one can get any disease. Hope you like the information we have given to you about World Bicycle Day.